Let's get started, shall we?
1. Chopin Vodka is celebrating their 30th Anniversary this year. As part of their celebration, CEO & Founder, Mr. Tad Dorda is traveling around the country hosting events and lunch & learns. I had the honor of attending the event here in Austin. I learned so much! (More on that soon.)
2. Crystal Head Vodka has released their limited edition PRIDE bottle. This white, paint splattered bottle is available now in stores, so grab yours today!
3. Charbay Distilling announced they will be celebrating their 40th Anniversary by hosting a 7-day cruise to Mexico! Leaving out of L.A., the ship will sail into 3 ports next April. I, personally, am planning on joining them. You should too!
4. I'm so excited about this next piece of news... Fix Vodka is in the process of building their new distillery in Bastrop County. Just down the street from me! (I wonder if they'll give me my own parking space.) I'll pass along updates as it progresses.
5. This next tea I've heard from three different sources about three different, but same, things. It concerns one of the biggest distilleries in Texas and honestly won't affect you as a consumer.... unless it's the beginning of signs that the company is in trouble. I don't have confirmations yet, but am working on finding out for you.
6. On a sad note, Frankly Organic Vodka is no more. The company is no longer producing product and rumor has it, that their equipment has been auctioned off. So there's probably no coming back for them. This one hits me particularly hard, as I worked tasting promotions for them. To date, as employees, we've still not officially been notified of anything. There is however a bright side - you can still find product on the shelves throughout town, but grab them and stock up while you can. They won't be getting more.
Whew, that's a lot. Time to pour this shot into my teacup. Until next time, Cheers Y'all!