HOWEVER ... I LOOOVE me some pickle vodka! We have some great ones here in Texas. I'm surprised we have as many as we do, but hey, I'm not complaining in the least! Pickle vodka you say? Yes, indeed - I'm a big fan of a Pickle Martini, pickle shot or a vodka shot with a pickle back. And honestly, I've always used Tito's for that ... something about that Tito's/pickle juice combo that works extremely well together. BUT NOW, the bar has been raised and it's a whole new playing field.
Check out by these pickle flavored vodkas:
1. Deep Ellum Spirits Dill Pickle Vodka - Dallas, Tx
2. My Big Pickle Vodka - Richardson, Tx "Dill With It"
3. Bomb City Distillery Pickle Vodka - Amarillo, Tx
4. Texacraft Sour Pickle Flavored Vodka - Backwoods Craft Distillery, Waxahachie, Tx
5. Texas Well Water Pickle Vodka - Rocking M Ranch Distillery, Henrietta, Tx "Kind of a Big Dill"
Have you had any of these yet? If so, what are your thoughts? How did you enjoy them - on the rocks, as a shot, in a cocktail? Which is your favorite? I have so many questions!!
Until next time vodka lovers - Cheers!
PS - Don't forget there's still time to grab your Vodka, TX membership at pre-sale pricing!